Chiara Ferragni Is At The Top – Cover Story for ‘Lifestyle Mirror’
For us, so called ego-bloggers Chiara Ferragni is the THE BLOGGER we all want to become one day.
For so many reasons …
1. First of all, because of her blog, called ‘The Blonde Salade’ – It is one of the most visited fashion websites on the planet.
2. Because in four years – since 2009 when she first posted her outfit – she became a name in the business. First her photos were featured on Flickr then on Lookbook and in no time whatever she wore was out of stock the next day.
3. Because of the fact that she never has to buy anything. As her website is visited more than a million times a month, brands like Miu Miu, Proenza Schouler, Valentino, Ferragamo etc. are spoiling her with shoes, bags and all the accessories a girl would need.
3. Because throughout the years she became a designer as well – She launched her own shoe line named after herself and she did collaborations with other brands like Mango and online stores like Luisa Via Roma.
4. As she has to attend all the major fashion events and fashion shows of the year her life consists of traveling, traveling and traveling (and free dining).
5. She is not alone with all this – Richie, her way to good-looking boyfriend is following her everywhere – He is also the one, who takes the photos of her.
6. She’s been featured on several print and online publications of Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire just to name a few but this time she got the cover of the prestigious fashion online magazine: The Lifestyle Mirror.
Though I’m not a fan of this photoshoot, here are the photos and an interview with her, and you can read the full story here!